Ski Santa Fe
September 16 - September 17
- Purchase season passes/discount cards, daily 9am to 4:30pm or online.
- Gold Pass only available for sale 9/2/17 to 9/17/17 at Ski Santa Fe or online.
- Ski Santa Sports Shop Blowout sale, up to 60% off, on last season’s items
- Super Chief Quad chair, BAz Coffee Bar and La Casa Café – Open 10am to 3pm, last ride down at 3:30pm
- Round Trip $15.00
- One-Way $10.00
- Under 46″ and 72 yrs and older – FREE
- 2017/18 Season Pass holders ride free, 2017/18 Discount Cards receive $2.00 discount
- Corn Hole Challenge (Bean Bag Toss), Kids Treasure Hunt in base area and Disc Golf (Free course Map with one way ride).
- Sept. 16 – FIRST EVER SKI SANTA FE GOLDEN DAYS BREW FEST!
- Enjoy beer and cider from 10 amazing local breweries plus live music with Controlled Burn.
- Boxing Bear, Broken Trail, Chili Line, Dialogue, Drafty Kilt, La Cumbre, Nueva Cerveza, New Mexico Hard Cider, Santa Fe Brewing, and Second Street!
- 11 – 3. $18 entry includes a a Ski Santa Fe Silipint (silicone pint glass), 3 samples and 1 pint of your favorite beer. Purchase beer and cider, 21+ only bring valid ID.
- Ride the 255 Mountain Trail Bus and receive a discount on Brew Fest entry and chairlift rides. The RTD will be running an extra bus for this event, so leave the car at home!
- Tickets will be available for purchase starting September 2nd by phone 505-954-3680 or in person at the ticket window (weekdays) or the ticket hut (weekends).
- Sept. 17 – This is the last day to purchase a Gold Pass!
LIVE MUSIC/BEER GARDEN:
- Sept 16 – Controlled Burn 11am to 3pm
- Sept 17 – Greg Butera and the Gunsels 11am to 3pm